Engineering and management
- Department of Innovative Technologies
- Course director
- Paolo Pedrazzoli
- Qualification awarded
- Bachelor of Science SUPSI in Engineering and Management
- Course type
- Full-time course (180 ECTS over three years)
Course running in parallel with professional working activity (180 ECTS over four years)
- Application fee
- A CHF 100 fee must be paid when the application is made. This fee is not reimbursable, and cannot be deducted from the semester fee.
- Course fee
- The semester fee amounts to CHF 1,600. This sum is reduced to CHF 800 for students who benefit from the application of the ASUP Intercantonal Agreement for Vocational Universities (Swiss nationality or civil and fiscal domicile in Switzerland or in Liechtenstein). Specific agreements apply for students residing in Campione d’Italia. Contribution to didactic costs: 150 CHF each semester.dents or for students with civil and fiscal domicile in Switzerland, Liechtenstein or Campione d'Italia. For students living in Campione d'Italia the fee is reduced only for those which have an Italian nationality, until the celebration of 26 years old.
- Start date
- 18 September 2017
- Application deadline
- 15 June 2017
- The Engineering and Management degree programme, established in collaboration with the Milan Polytechnic, focuses on training professional operators equipped to cover both technical and technical-organisational positions.
The Engineering and Management degree programme, established in collaboration with the Milan Polytechnic, focuses on training professional operators equipped to cover both technical and technical-organisational positions.
Sound, typically engineering, scientific and technological foundations are combined with expertise in the management of production, logistics, IT systems, business administration and finance, and innovation with a view to sustainable development.
Applicants with the following requirements are admitted without further examination:
- School leaving examination from a vocational technical high school linked to the chosen Bachelor;
- Federal high school matura or equivalent qualification. Starting from 2015 applicants have the possibility to choose between two access modes: 1) “SPI” mode, integrated study and practice; “APA” mode, pre-formative practice year;
- ST technician qualification or technician qualification awarded by a high school specializing in a field related to the chosen study path;
- More than 25 years of age and significant training and working experience in the field of the chosen Bachelor.
Candidates failing to meet the requirements specified above will be evaluated by an internal commission.
Engineering and Management graduates are highly skilled in developing optimal solutions,
integrating technological and financial / organizational aspects. They are very flexible operators and can therefore adapt to numerous company requirements, finding employment in both manufacturing and service businesses.