Specialized Music Performance
- Conservatory of Southern Switzerland
- Course director
- Ellen Frau
- Qualification awarded
- Master of Arts SUPSI in Specialized Music Performance
- Course type
- Full-time course (120 ECTS over two years)
- Application fee
- The application fee amounts to CHF 100.
- Course fee
- One-off registration fee CHF 250. Master semester fees CHF 1'500. Residents fees CHF 750. Administration fee CHF 250.
- Start date
- 11 September 2017
- Application deadline
- 31 March 2017
- This is a specialist course attended by performers who are already highly qualified and who plan to develop soloist careers.
This is a specialist course attended by performers who are already highly qualified and who wish to develop soloist careers. The field of study dedicated to “voice” includes an “opera” specialization, in association with the other Swiss Music Universities.
Aspects of performance; Early Music; Contemporary Music; Chamber Music; Main Instrument (voice).
Admission is subject to:
- Bachelor of Arts in Music or an equivalent musical education;
- passing an admission examination;
A BA degree does not automatically guarantee admission to the MA programme since the admission examination is compulsory for all applicants.
Applicants with equivalent BA qualifications from other universities will receive equal treatment.