In order to make the most of the Special Collections, in particular illustrated books of various types and educational games, the DFA/ASP Library offers a selection of material for use during your training as a teacher or in your everyday life in the classroom. At the end of the presentations there will be a time for discussion and debate; all the material presented is available for loan.
- 4 October: Picture books and educational games about trees
- 8 November: Kamishibai and teaching aids
- 6 December: Picture books and educational games about the five senses
- 7 February: The search for material
- 6 March: Illustrated books and educational games on water