Tax Law Competence Centre
SUPSI Image Default
Tax Law Competence Centre
Mission and objectives
Samuele Vorpe, Prof. Dr. iur., Responsabile del Centro competenze tributarie, of Counsel at COLLEGAL Studio legale e notarile - Attorneys at law (Lugano)
Head of the center
- Lawyer Francesca Amaddeo, Dr. iur., Lecturer-researcher
- Lawyer Matteo Brunone, MLaw (Luzern), Lecturer-researcher
- Sacha Cattelan, MAS SUPSI Tax Law, Lecturer-researcher
- Lawyer Giovanni Molo, Dr. iur., LLM, Professional lecturer
- Stefan Protic, MLaw (Luzern), Lecturer-researcher
- Andrea Fumagalli, Communication office
- Taulant Gerbiqi, BLaw (Luzern), Assistant
- Gessica Iezzoni, BLaw (Luzern), Assistant
- Erica Ferlito, Intern
- Gilles Ignorato, Intern
- Federica Mazzi, Administrative assistant
- Veronica Lo Russo Giannetta, Administrative assistant
PresidentMauro Mini, Dr. iur. Avvocato, Professore SUPSI, Vicepresidente Commissione Gestione e Governance – Consiglio SUPSI, già Giudice del Tribunale d’appello del Canton Ticino
- Peter R. Altenburger, Dr. iur. Attorney Of Counsel, ALTENBURGER LTD legal + tax law firm, Zurich/Geneva/Lugano
- Andrea Ballancin, Lawyer and Chartered Accountant, Aggregate Professor of Tax Law at the University of Eastern Piedmont
- Rocco Cattaneo, lic. oec. publ., National Councillor, Entrepreneur
- Gianluca Colombo, Dean of the Faculty of Economics at Università della Svizzera italiana (USI), Full Professor of Business Economics at USI
- Giordano Macchi, Dipl. math. ETH, Lic. sc. econ, Master of Advanced Studies SUPSI in Tax Law, Director of the Tax Division of the Canton of Ticino, Bellinzona
- Alberto Lissi, Dr. iur., Certified Tax Expert, Lawyer
- Luca Marcellini, Lawyer and notary public, Marcellini - Galliani law firm, Lugano
- Andrea Pedroli, Dr. iur., President of the Tax Law Chamber of the Court of Appeal of the Canton of Ticino
- Christian Vitta, State Councillor, Director of the Department of Finance and Economy
The training courses are divided into two categories, Advanced Studies and Federal Examination Preparation Courses.
Seminars and webinars
Seminars and webinars The CCT regularly organises seminars and webinars to update and explore current topics in Swiss, European and international tax law.
The CCT organises monthly or two-month training courses on specific topics to give participants targeted knowledge in specific areas.
The CCT offers companies and public bodies targeted training on specific legal topics either in-house or at its own premises, according to clients' requests.
The speakers are experts and academics in the field, professionals, tax administration officials, and prominent public figures from the canton and the federal government. Seminar participants receive up-to-date and detailed documentation on the topic that also serves as support in their professional activities. In addition, discussion between participants and speakers is always guaranteed.