14 November 2023
from 17:00 to 18:30
Despite the massive use of technology in our society, the use of forms and logbooks
paper forms and logbooks is still widespread. There are systems that allow processes to be digitised easily and gradually. During the course, the agile digital switchover will be illustrated, which enables the advantages of electronic processes to be achieved in a step-by-step manner without major costs and risks.
Solutions will be presented to simplify the digitisation process, enabling participants to become aware of the opportunities available for going digital within their organisations.
- 17:00 Smart digitisation of forms, logbooks and spreadsheets
- 18:00 Examples of digitization
- 18:30 Aperitif
- Managers of organisations or companies interested in digitising forms and logbooks
- Managers, administrators, and heads of operational departments in companies, public bodies or organisations currently using traditional data collection/processing methods (including Excel sheets)
- Professionals involved in the management or creation of forms and logbooks, such as quality, administrative, technical or operational department managers
- Students and academics interested in digitisation processes
In general, the presentation is aimed at all professionals interested in understanding the benefits
and strategies for the step-by-step digitisation of forms and logbooks, regardless of the sector
sector or level of technical knowledge.
- To understand the motivations and advantages of stepwise digitisation.
- To get to know the main solutions for stepwise digitisation.
- To analyse and discuss real cases in order to identify best practices and understand how to adapt digitisation strategies according to the specific needs and challenges of one's own organisational context.
Pier Luigi Agazzi, CEO Adeodata srl
You can register until 27 October 2023 by filling in the online form.