SUPSI promotes vocational training by regularly offering the following apprenticeship opportunities in its various locations:
- Electrician AFC
- Manager Information and Documentation Manager - AFC
- Clerk / Commercial - AFC
- Computer operator AFC
- Laborator in microbiology - AFC
- Social worker / Social welfare worker - AF
What does SUPSI offer apprentices?
- A job in a highly professional and dynamic environment.
- A job with one of the largest employers in the Canton of Ticino.
- Coaching by professionals in the sector as trainers.
- Preparation of a training plan based on the objectives of the apprenticeship programme.
- Paid leave for exam preparation.
- The apprenticeship contract is subject to the regulations of the Professional Training Division (weekly working hours, salary, holidays, etc.). For other contractual aspects, apprentices benefit from the improved framework conditions defined in the SUPSI personnel regulations (social benefits, leave, concessions).
- Possibility of employment at the end of the apprenticeship.
How and when to apply
SUPSI typically advertises all apprenticeship positions on the website in December every year. Once you have reviewed the available vacancies and found one that interests you, please apply using the online application form before the deadline.
To ensure a smooth application process, please prepare the following documents beforehand:
- Letter of motivation.
- Curriculum vitae.
- School report for the last three semesters.
- Documents of any internships completed.
- Scanned identity card.
Selection procedure for the recruitment of apprentices
- Online application
- Profile assessment and selection
- 1st interview
- 2nd interview *
- Communication of application results
SUPSI Image Focus
SUPSI Image Focus
Il giorno del colloquio arriva puntuale! Porta un blocco note e una penna per scrivere le informazioni che riceverai. Vestiti in maniera adeguata al contesto professionale. Al termine del colloquio informati sui prossimi passi in modo da manifestare l’interesse nel proseguimento: ci sarà un secondo colloquio? Qual è il tempo di attesa? Quanti candidati state valutando? Entro quando e come riceverò un riscontro rispetto al colloquio?
Informaci se nel frattempo sei stata/o selezionata/o da un altro datore di lavoro. È un gesto molto apprezzato!