Evaluation of low-tech or circular economy sustainability strategies for both new construction and the renovation and conservation of buildings.
- development of innovative models for inhabiting planet Earth through concrete projects for transition in the various building sectors
- application and development of approaches to the design and construction of buildings that consider their entire life cycle
- evaluation of low-tech sustainability strategies both in new buildings and in the renovation and conservation of existing ones
- application and development of sustainability standards from building to neighbourhood scale both in new buildings and in the renovation and conservation of existing ones
- promotion and research of building materials and systems that can meet all sustainability parameters.