Centro competenze educazione, apprendimento e insegnamento (EAI)
SUPSI Image Default
Competence Centre for Education, Learning and Teaching (EAI)
Professionalism and teacher development
Educational and developmental psychology
Analysis of teaching practices
Rights and protection of minors
The issue of children's and adolescents' rights is at the centre of the analysis of the relational processes involving teachers, schools, families and all the adults of reference called upon to take care of their growth.
Education and Pedagogy
Vocational integration and accompaniment
Motivation, teaching and learning
Mission and objectives
DepartmentThe Competence Centre for Education, Learning and Teaching is part of the Department of Education and Learning / University of Teacher Education.
HeadGiancarlo Gola, Professor in Educational Sciences
Professionalism and Teacher Development Sector
- Alice Ghidoni, Professional lecturer
- Laura Bellotti, Professional lecturer
- Zoe Bettè, Professional lecturer
- Leyla Bernasconi, Professional lecturer
- Mirco Berzi, Professional lecturer and practice coordinator
- Romina Campana Polli, Lecturer
- Silvio Canevascini, Lecturer
- Giulia Destefani, Professional lecturer
- Claudia Maria Nadia Galli, Professional lecturer
- Marina Gianinazzi, Professional lecturer
- Solange Asioli Haas, Professional lecturer
- Ivana Jaquet-Richardet, Professional lecturer
- Alessandro Lentini, Professional lecturer
- Marzia Occhi, Professional lecturer
- Maria Rapanaro, Lecturer
- Katja De Carlo, Research lecturer
- Alessandro Zanetti, Lecturer and Coordinator Professional Practices and Modules Bachelor
General, social and educational pedagogy sector
- Andrea Allione, Lecturer
- Feliciana Fiscalini Tocchetto, Research lecturer
- Jone Galli, Research lecturer
- Valentina Giovannini, Research lecturer
- Maya Giugni, Professional lecturer
- Lara Magrini, Lecturer
- Alessandra Rigamonti, Research lecturer
- Mattia Santoro, Professional lecturer
- Ramon Sommerhalder, Lecturer
- Reto Torti, Lecturer
Department of Educational and Developmental Psychology
In Bachelor's Degree in Pre-school Teaching and the Bachelor's Degree in Primary School Teaching, teaching activities cover: social-emotional skills in the educational relationship, educational sciences, development and learning and personalisation of learning, learning theories, instructional design, and accompaniment to the profession.
In the Master's in Teaching for Secondary I level, the Centre is active in the modules educational science, adolescent psychology, accompaniment, childhood and adolescence, research methodology in education, pedagogy, learning theories and techniques.
In the Upper Secondary Education, the Centre is active in the modules educational science, research methodology in education.
In the field of Continuing Education, it is active in various offers in the field of educational sciences, for pre-school, primary school, junior school and secondary school teachers.
Members of the Centre propose topics for student theses on psycho-pedagogical reference topics, also in relation to research, for Bachelor's, Master's and Diploma students.
No contents available